Παρασκευή 30 Μαρτίου 2012

Sacred Blood "Alexandros"

Well, well, well.. my dear readers, I have a fresh new for you!

The Hellenic Epic Metal Band "Sacred Blood" will release their new album which is called "Alexandros" in 29 of May of "2012" by Pitch Black Records (Cyprus) and Proudly I announce you, that I took part for a second time as a Guest Vocalist to the recordings!

This album, -I must admit- it is a masterpiece and a very rare jewel for the Hellenic Metal scene. I have no further comments, I just give you their first Official video just for your ears and eyes! Enjoy!!!




Album's track list:

1) The Warrior's Scion
2) The Bold Prince of Macedonia
3) The Battle of the Granicus (Persian in throes)
4) Marching to War
5) Death behind the walls
6) New God Rising (At the Oracle of Siwa)
7) Before the Gates of Ishtar
8) Battlefield Aenaon
9) Ride through the Achaemenid Empire
10) Heart of the Ocean (Nearchus advancing)
11) Macedonian Force
12) Legends Never Die

For more informations, please go to Sacred Blood's Official page

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου